• Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Lower Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, beveled magwell, machined chevrons in front strap
• Mil-Spec Forged7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, M4 feed ramps, 1913
• Picatinny rail flat top with dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T-markings
• 16" Carbine Barrel 1:7 twist
• Chambered .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO
• Weight: 6.4 lbs
• Classic lightweight base rifle built using a 16" barrel and our industry leading piston system.
• NO MAGAZINE INCLUDED
THE ADAMS ARMS PISTON SYSTEM:
• A short stroke free floating piston system.
• Is Self-Cleaning.
• Carbon and gases are expelled forward, away from operator.
• Corrosive resistant coating processes.
• Harmonics are not transferred into the barrel.
• Adjustable gas settings for various applications.
• Doesn't vent directly to atmospheric pressure; this eliminates flash signature and super sonic crack which is optimal for night vision and suppresses fire.
(By Company) , 402-875-6500